Some pretty irregular weather today....
I walked down to the park side to cool my head...
When thinking again about that 空 door thing while looking at the sun, the snow storm came again and almost blew me away... at least, it blew my tablecloth away...
So, I said to mother nature.... ok ok I keep on living the human life.
Then, I thought...
This shall be the day for the end of the ratology revelation chapter-- the rest is for people to reveal for themselves.
In the meanwhile, I will just move on doing something else... unless I find something new and fun with the revelation thing... 8-O lol
黃梁一夢
Such is life...
Yet, you just keep on, regardless, moving on towards the other 夢黃梁
Windows not recognizing camera connected via USB? (Check pix number on your
card.)
-
My laptop sort of died and I had to reinstall Windows 10. It's a shitload
of job to get things together but I thought, "Alright, everything was
finally se...
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment