Sunday, May 15, 2005

My parents

Some of you might wonder... all these dirty laundries that you reveal, do your parents know about it?

Yes, I told my mom as she arrived two weeks ago. She was happy for me except for her concern that I might get too tired.

Daddy just arrived last night and I haven't had a chance to chat with him about it. Yet, I assume that, while I was still sleeping this morning, mom must have told him my recent condition, etc.

Earlier tonight, as I was working on the previous writing, daddy asked me, "What are you writing?"

I told him, "I am writing a book."

I told him to not be mad (the Asian cultural thing remember). He asked, "Why should I be mad?"

"I am writing a book to tell people all about the mental health problems I know and how we might be able to prevent and intervene their occurences."

Daddy smiled happily.


No comments: