Saturday, November 24, 2007

Meaning

There are many benefits to one's ability to work...


To begin with, the pay is much better than a disability check...

Second, it makes it so much easier to rationalize to oneself that there is some sense of meaning attached to one's own existence.

And, perhaps, this is why I am in such a state of existential vacuum... lol

Like what they say (or what I imagine them to have said lol), all else I do not have... I still have my blog... to share with you the phenomena I have observed in plain narration, or, to allow the recapitulation of phenomenology through the lens of narratology (a lot of big words but does the sentence make sense? At least, sounds very sophisticated... lol).

That is... if there are lessons learned, I will share them with you.

At the same time, shall I be not able to learn the lessons as well as I could, I hope some lessons could be learned through the collective cognition shared by the human kind and beyond.

All sounds right....

Except for, such is not sufficient to me...

Day and again, I look at my state of being... and I say.... there has to be more I could do.

There has to be more than merely posting items for a loss and to keep me busy on ebay....

That is... I have to start looking straight into my ebay experiences and regurgitate the lesson learned, or, force me to learn some lessons.

When all circumstances bring me down to face the bare reality of the meaninglessness of my existence, I have to try to learn to figure out, some way, somehow, the meaning of my presumed meaninglessness being...

(Gee, rereading this posting... it is sounding like I am blogging for the sake of blogging without having anything meaty to say... such shall I refrain since, all else I do not have, I have my mind set on not doing things for the sake of doing it... )


No comments: