Coming out of the church, I was very tired... ya... all those.. you know.. are actually very energy draining and could take a toll on you.
So I sat down by the post office to rest, still can not stop worrying whether I am bombarding children with my thoughts...
Till I finally could rest... and... people's speech just come into my head and disappear... sort of like ships passing in the dark sea....
And, at some point, I felt myself started to dissolve and evaporated--- disappear into the air and leaving nothing more than the layers of clothing I have worn on that bench.
I was gone... but I was there.... and... no longer could my existence to any harm.
Then, I had the feeling that my body came back like the growing balloon expanding with air.
I rested a bit more till I knew it was time to move.
Dead and reborn.
Reenactment again.
So I thought.
And, I shivered and I felt cold.... and later I found out I got a cold. 8-O lol
Windows not recognizing camera connected via USB? (Check pix number on your
card.)
-
My laptop sort of died and I had to reinstall Windows 10. It's a shitload
of job to get things together but I thought, "Alright, everything was
finally se...
9 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment