Saturday, December 1, 2007

Alternative hypothesis

I recently came to wonder... maybe I have been trained too well by those professors during my schooling and that is what I am so very proliferate in coming up with all different sorts of strange hypotheses...

At the same time, I do recall my advisor saying that... my dissertation was all theory or model based and not too many of the hypotheses.... (but, I guess, if the theory says 1+1 is 2... the alternative hypothesis my rat head could conceive of is to prove that 1+1 is NOT 2... and, maybe that also has to do with my congenital flaw about abiding the law and rules... and how does it differentiate me from anyone else that I have complained about in my life? :-O lol)

One hypothesis I have about why God had put me in the state of walking like a big bad bug is that... my blog about my psychotic and neurotic state of being might have started to go dry...

And, this is why that Sadistic God that gives me the donky-ness to survive, somehow, turned my body out of wack...

A-theoretical and a-model, but sounds pretty good though....

(Yet, the assumption of the whole discussion rests on the existence of God, which might be fairly difficult to prove based on physical evidence, and, since I can't really record the sound waves to prove it's existence during the preaching moments..... lol)

No comments: