Monday, December 17, 2007

Why George?

I woke up realizing it was just a dream...

Fresh from the dream... I try to estimate how much of an illusion I have developed, as me, in my dream (even though nothing x-rated at all in the room... only walking around showing him the town lol).

Not too much....

Except for it does give you some sense of loss--- more or less like the kinda sense of loss you get falling for someone who doesn't know jack about you... lol

Why George Cloony?

To myself, I think?

What about Brad Pitt?

Well, the guy got too much complications in his life-- based on the covers of the magazines I glanced through at the checkout in the market...

What about Matt Damon?

Cute guy, too... a bit too young... and think he might be younger than me...

George Cloony ages well....

About 10 years older, got a car, got a house.... seems to be a better bet... even in the dream. lol

I would consider all offers, though, in reality or in dream... lol

No comments: