Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Defects

Roland Barthes spoke of defects in his book.... about that thing that should not be on your nose but now appear on your nose....

I think I was getting some pimples or acnes on my nose... sort of along the central line... with 2 of them sort of perfectly lining up... lol

I woke up one morning and saw them glow...

Annoyed? A bit...

Then, I thought to myself... hummm

Perfect fit... from head to toe to the tip of my nose... absolute representations of imperfecto or defecto...

Then, I went outside and I gleed lol ...

I walked down the street singing... "Ruldolf the Red Nose Reindeer"...

Although there is no sled for me to lead....

And thank God for making me leading no sled

since where to, la forza del destino, my life, to determine

No comments: