Monday, December 17, 2007

Ordinary

When I went to the post office today, I bumped into the girlfriend of mine.

The line is very long for the Xmas rush...

And, my friend said something like...

I have to spend the whole afternoon on this line. Must be the whole upper west side is in this office in line.

Then, I heard myself saying something like...

How joyful... the holiday season!

How vibrant... the whole upper west side!

And, how wonderful... you are not along because everyone in the same boat... no faster and no slower... speed... the nature unfolds...

Then, I heard myself again....

Yo... maybe that's why I like to go to the post office.... lol

We all are in line... in busy traffics

We all are no faster than anyone and no slower than anyone...

I am but at a pace... normal...

The same old speed of my life... (at this point...)

I waited in line... no patience needed and no borden sensed....

I saw the ladies and gentlemen busy doing their job...

And, I started my multitasking routines... in line at the post office, doing my ordinary exercises...

And, then, my evil twin called...

Now everyone living my ordinary life... it is just normal though, like what it is for you, it was never the norm... lol :-x lol (God, I have sins...)

No comments: