Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The fool

I was trying really hard to find who Lohengrin's son is... I knew it was one of the other operas....

The fool...

I know it is the fool.... but who is the fool?

Finally, I realize that it is actually Parsifal... who is not the son, but the father...

Shall I have been more logical... I shall have realized that...

The son is the one coming on a white horse... not the daddy... who is the fool who happened to got a hold of that holly grail... and whose appearance on stage actually came after his son... lol

Am I really a fool or an I just following Wagner's trend of muse? lol

But the matter of the fact is that... I'd rather be the fool..

Not for the holly grail... but... for my detaste for sad ending....

Or am I just so very foolish to believe that my fool-hood would grant me a better ending than shall I be no fool?

No comments: