Friday, December 21, 2007

Bare branches

In the winter's day I walked
and the bare branches I saw
Down the slope I arrived
Bare trees, still life and the river running a thousand miles

So by the statue a seat I took
To see the still life
The life, me passing by

Then I asked

Show me the way to live
A humean human
in limbo a lost soul
While all should be forgone
All nullified

Gently the voice called...

All rise in nothing that's why we speak of 空
(Big bang theory we speak of here.... lol)

空非空
非常空
是以道非道
非常道
是以無人道 無佛道 無法道
無道 亦無無道
萬物生於空
是曰無形生有形
是曰萬物皆空
是以諸皆為空
空生 萬物 萬相 萬業
生生息息 皆相關
是以諸業同源
是名行道

Such the hallucinations of mine had me told...
By the statue
Riverside
Windchill freezing point
I move my legs.. daily routine
So have I been told

And me told

汝不識空
汝未悟空
空無所悟
是為空 空 lol

No comments: