Thursday, December 13, 2007

空空

Got nothing to do and don't know where my mom hid that Buddhist kinda bible... the one I read so frequent right before the last time I was institutionalized.... lol I went online to reread the text of 般若波羅蜜多心經...

One of the page I found contains all different versions of it...
http://www.geocities.com/Tokyo/Harbor/9651/heart-sutra.htm

Like always, the more you read the texts, the more confused you get by the dialectical kinda pattern of writing.

Than, after reading 3, 4 or 5 versions, I saw only one word... 空... (ok.. maybe so I was told).

Not quite sure whether this is how the experts interpret this text... my understanding at this point is...

If 空 is the basis of all, no wonder the rule of x, no x, no no x would be applicable for all...

Mathematically speaking, 0=-0=-(-0)

Duh...

So does it mean that, other than 空, all those words within which some I don't even know how to pronounce all are adjectives? :-O

In addition, if all is about 空, why so many words?

(Lord, is this the sign that I am gonna go 空空 noch ein mal... lol :-O :-x)

No comments: