Saturday, December 29, 2007

Hanging out

I went and met up with some more friends tonight...

After eating and paying for my steak, I said to myself...

OK... Enough of this hanging out monkey business and this meal shall account for my New Year's dinner....

Another or 2 quite drinks maybe here and there till the end of the year...

That shall be it...

Lord... me must be getting really OLDER for when did people start getting tired of partying?

In addition, the holiday thing is really getting too very annoying because why do I have to try so hard to ensure I go somewhere to hang simply because that's the time when people gotta hang tang?

Or, is it just pure normal.... just the nature's course and inevitable progression?

Or, maybe... I am just asocial and a lonely soul with no where to go... :'-O :-O lol

No comments: