Monday, December 17, 2007

Speak to spirits

Moving further down the street, ratprincess passed more people by...

This group of 3 beautiful girls walked by....

And I heard...

"She speaks to the spirits."

Stop reading further... and answer these questions of mine in your own head as a simple test or, they might call it, informal evaluation, to see whether you have gotta something out of my blog... (otherwise, it would just be a waste of your time and might as well go back to watch TV like what I do in my ordinary life... lol 8-O :-x)
  1. What would be ratprincess' immediate reaction?
  2. Where might be the source of the hearing?
  3. How might such phenomena be interpreted ratologically?
Now, take down your answers before moving on further...

In between, please enjoy the picture of one of my favorite rubber stamps... a bunch of dinos sing Christmas Carol... lol








So the girls walked further on and did I till that inevitable stop...

There was nothing happening and so much happening in the air...

People walking, traffic moving, thoughts in everyone's mind running as the night falling...

"She speaks to spirits..."

So I reacted...

They spoke of me...

They need to catch up on their reading since it is not my most recent posting...

Or, did I really hear it?

Could it just be my auditory hallucinations?

Now I really thought of it....

With or without the component of auditory hallucinations, it still is a delusional manifestation...

And, what if... there really are people who read my writing and speak of whether I speak to spirits?

Such shall be an indicator of shared psychosis---Folie a Deux---- for they are building up their own belief concerning my psychotic belief... lol
(And, a word of advise... react not to your symptoms... and God, in my delusional head, I have sinned... lol 8-O)

Now--- compare your notes to my thoughts and judge for yourself whether you shall simply watch your TV or read my postings.... (remember... return of investment... ROI) lol

No comments: