Monday, December 17, 2007

George Clooney

I bumped into George Clooney last night and I showed him around town... the town I was raised in the first 10 years or so of my life.

We were in a van together and that's why we started to chat...

George Clooney is actually a fairy easy going guy...

I showed him the ordinary scenes of the street and pointed to him the memorable locations...

I thought to myself... a fairy decent and charming guy he is...

He got lost in the crowd and I asked around... "Did you see the guy that looks like George Cloony?"

People told me where he is and who he is...

So I traced and, ended up, he was at a parlor getting a 馬殺雞...

Then people winking at me...

I said, the last time I heard from Insider News or saw it on the cover of the celebrity kinda magazines, he was with a blond, Hollywood graded.

I did sort of like him. A nice guy he is...

Then I woke up.

George Cloony still missing... lol

No comments: