Thursday, December 20, 2007

You. Me. and Her

Last night I try to fall asleep
I thought of the flaws in my views
Systems- we all have been sustained and also wounded
To live... systems we all kneel to

Then lay in bed I thought
t'is that the Matrix call for...
would it be the white rabbit I look for..
and
In sleep I fell

Then today up I woke
To another day life's miracle, in awe
Downtown I went..
The worker's com lawyer I looked for...

We all sat down and waited
Till t'is time and I, awake
I checked the time with the gentleman in the same boat

I said, "What time is it?"
He replied something like... 3:30 PM

I stood up to call
To whoever attending...

The gentleman called me back...

"Sit down. Go back to sleep. You. Me. And, Her."

I turned back down and sat.
I fell back down to rest.
Then, I opened my eyes, to all, and laught...

All laught...

And I went back to rest.


From him I heard...
It will come...
You. Me. and Her.


Whatever it shall be...
It won't be too far...
You. Me. and Her...


Is it all about the connections?
You. Me. and Her...


Is it all about the inevitable destiny?
You. Me. and Her...


Or, is it just about the process?
You. Me. and Her...

Unless, simply...
You. Me. and Her...

No comments: