Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Half my rent- after IME

So, after my religious daily exercises on the road and up and down the slope, I got back home and checked my mail.

A mail from the Workers' Com insurance company stating that the disability check has been reduced to half my rent per month... because the IME said so.

So I stopped my cognitive processing... looking at the statement and let it move inch and inch more...

I called up the adjuster and, well, the IME say so (God Damn fucking you all relevant people and institutions including the God himself 祖宗八代 @#$%^&%$ to you all... wrath... God I have sinned and zen moment please... >-O lol sigh...)

So I was told... see what your employer could do...

So I thought to myself... now they just leave me rot to die alone...

Then, it occurs to me... so how and what do the others hold on to since this is but normal?

Depressed... yes (one could easily identify it through all things I posted relating to death... that is an identifier)

Wanting to cry... I will have to shade a tear or two more no more...

Desperate?

Despaired?

Devastated?

Desolated?

Forsaken?

And, I heard my mother's message on the answering machine....

"Now I am starting contraction... soon you will be born..." :-)

The first day into the 7th month after the injury…

Soon I will be born…

Growing pains…

Soon I shall be born…

No comments: