Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year

This is a bit of late for this posting....

It would sound a bit of fake for everyone shall you know what I have done before this posting... waiting for the final countdown In Time square in a bar with a friend...


But, I just thought that... I shall let you know if I had access to post this last message before the new year knock on your door (and some of you might still be waiting for the final countdown in California according to my New York Time... in other words, this posting is not posted in 2007 but 2008-- that what I mean by fake.... lol)

This will always be a happier New Year to me because I have learned from Life's lessons' that...

There are so-------- many people who care for me and regardless whether they are with me.... I know they care and their care is with me...
Be it for the New Year or not...

What I figure loud and clear in 2007 is that...

In Life, we all go through good times and bad time....
In Life, we all at times feel so very alone
(while Patsy futilely his hand waved... and don't we all so often our most unconditional companions, in life, to forget lol)
in a journey that might be a bit bumpier than others, at times...

However, the most important thing I eventually come to realize through all these different kinda time is that...

Whatever happens-- be it an accident, be it human relationship, be it injustice... hold a grudge if you want to or hold no grudge if you prefer... do something passive about your grudge if you feel like to or do something constructive shall you prefer... as long as it suits you.

However, at the end of the day, the grudge is within thyself and you are the person who needs to live with the grudge-- no one else.... and so it might be better off for you to get something else out of it since so much of energy-- in the grudge-- you have invested...


And, so I find my safe haven in human good and in the unconditional thoughtfulness they, me, generously provide
and whether they realize it or not...

It doesn't matter whether people could be there or not...
It would be wonderful shall they be the one next to you at the final countdown....
It would be wonderful shall they not be with you at that specific time.

However, in people's kind thoughts--- unfolded in all forms--- I know I am blessed...

for so many people I know and in so many people's thoughts I reside... for a better year or two or more to come--- while there is no guarantee that in between there might be some odd years when I feel so happy not. Yet, it is OK... for like good times, bad times will eventually pass...

In Life

Ask not of fairness and who gets more of all kinds of blessing...
Ask only the blessing and thank whoever one could thank for its manifestation....
(While there is nothing wrong to hold a grudge on things holly wrong either, as long as something is done, constructively or with the intent to do something constructively about it)

I feel happy for the New Year....

In addition to the people that I hang out with
I spoke with
I thought of
and all of whom might or might not have come into my conscious thoughts today, yesterday, the day before, many other tomorrows and any other day..

I am also happy because I know that... along the way... there are so many others I have to thank to make each every day, life, a better place to be--- whether I have bumped into them or not today or any other day-- in a journey-- sometimes more and sometimes less bumpy....

Thank you for making a better life seem possible... all of you.... whether you know it or not
--- whoever, whatever, and wherever you are.... :-)

Thank you for helping me learn some and learn some more...

And

Happy New Year and many many more from the bottom of my heart!!

No comments: