Friday, December 28, 2007

Do I have friends?

I woke up in the morning... thinking of something my friend said to me last night...

"I think you have no friends." --- as a result of who I am...

So, today, I made an effort to ensure that I am not an island girl living on an island alone...

I hang with some of the friends at one of my regular joint for a few hours to get some 人氣 for my stagnant life... I happily enjoyed my hanging out without contributing too much to the conversation.

Then, later, one of my oldest friend in the USA called and we went out hanging out again... and, en route, I thanked him for coming out... for... hew... now I know for sure I got a few friends...

Padre--- figlio-- spirito-- santo.... Grazie...

Whoever you are, me somehow you care for... even if you don't know.... Grazie... Bellissima e Bellissimo

Meow meow è pazza ma meow meow lo conosce... lol

No comments: