Wednesday, December 19, 2007

The time after...

What a miserable life... a lost soul in limbo and not even have the income to cover my own rent with the news coming as a Xmas gift (although, don't worry, landlord, the rent will be paid lol)...

On my way to the toilette, I started to think about the repercussion such might have on the others... in the same boat....

What if they have mortgage to cover in addition to other loans?

What if they feel they really are forsaken, desperate and desolated by all?

What if they don't see anything to hold on to?

What if they think THIS as the end of the tunnels?

What if... and so many scenarios more...

That makes me feel... well, let's call it... worried for people in the same boat.

That makes me hope that I could, if I could, sooth them... people in the same boat...

You are not alone.

From the bottom of my heart

You are not alone

For I have just received the gift, too---

For everything we lose... we have something to lose...

For everything we don't have... we have a life to hold on to...

For all the blows that will not stop... think of the grass... bending over when the wind blows strong and standing back up as the wind ceases.

I will be born and so will you.

Be afraid not... for there will always be something we could try... to do.

I just hope the message will reach you...

Hope, somehow, the thoughts would be relayed to you... :-)

No comments: