Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Footnote

Because I could not contribute

Ok... in case you wonder... I am not suicidal unless that is my unconscious talking... in that case, it is not me; it is the unconscious... lol

Then, it is funny though... I thought my voices are the representations of my unconsciousness. So, if I say it is the unconscious talking, is this the unconsciousness of my voices or it is the unconscious that is mute... expressionless... because it knows everything... 8-O

Lyrics


lyrics
(just realize that you only get to see the fish in the death car... 8-O lol)



It just... I don't think I will live forever and it wouldn't be too nice either because then I would be left all alone when all my old friends would just keep on coming and gone...

And the matter of the fact is that... THAT was one of the scariest delusion I have so far--- and let's call it the fear to be alone or fear to be left alone alive in apocalypse complex and, apparently, I didn't understand Victor Frankel's thoughts too well--- in that case, it is not my fault, it is the school that did not teach me well... lol



Arizona dream
Iggy Pop/Goran Bregovic

This is a film about a man and a fish
This is a film about dramatic relationship between man and fish
The man stands between life and death
The man thinks
The horse thinks
The sheep thinks
The cow thinks
The dog thinks
The fish doesn't think
The fish is mute, expressionless
The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything
The fish knows everything

(ratprincess: but where did the rat go? Where is the rat part? 8-O lol)




In The Death Car
Iggy Pop

A howling wind is whistling in the night
My dog is growling in the dark
Something's pulling me outside
To ride around in circles
I know that you have got the time
Coz anything I want, you do
You'll take a ride through the strangers
Who don't understand how to feel
In the deathcar, we're alive
In the deathcar, we're alive
I'll let some air come in the window
Kind of wakes me up a little
I don't turn on the radio
Coz they play shit, like....You know
When your hand was down on my dxxk
(ratprincess: sorry, got censor a bit for fear of minors over the Internet... sort of remind me of an episode of south park where... was it that you can not say shit? lol)
It felt quite amazing
And now that, that is all over
All we've got is the silence
In the deathcar, we're alive
In the deathcar, we're alive
So come on mandolins, play
When I touched you
I felt that you still had your baby fat
And a little taste of baby's breath
Makes me forget about death
At your age you're still joking
It ain't time yet for the choking
So now we can see the movie and see each other truly
In the deathcar, we're alive
In the deathcar, we're alive
I want to hear some mandolins

No comments: