Thursday, January 24, 2008

Facing limits II

I thought of the necessity of the adjustment of my antipsychotic drug again when I was feeling depressed like a dog a week or 2 ago.

When I finally come out of that sorry mode, sort of, I scaled back on that thoughts since... well... the voices never seize to me to talk... lol

Then, I was at work today.

At some point, when my energy level was still up and when there was not too much business at the point, I tried to find something to do....

The problem was...

I couldn't do anything with my head...

The simpliest task... simple calculations which I used to be able to so swiftly perform.... I can't.

The cheat sheet might help... but I know that used to be something I was capable of.

This is why...

Shall you thought that someone had me told to not blog at work....

Shall you wonder why I only blog in the night...

No one had me told and there is a simple reason why...

Something I have mentioned long long time ao and again.

When it all comes down to day time, my head is mostly useless when the antipsychotic drug overpowers it.

Ya... nothing grand... just my head doesn't work or doesn't work so well... lol 8-X

And, how could I blame myself for wanting to seize the night time when I could finally reclaim a piece of mind?

No comments: