Sunday, January 27, 2008

Letting go

I think today I just found a new skill in me called letting go... letting go of all that has been in mind since God knows how long...

It's like... forgive the past and just let it go...

Perhaps, it is because when the past is forgiven, you also have to forgive yourself and whatever else.

What is to be forgiven might also be the sense of waste... in the energies wasted in your conscious or unconscious attempts to keep the agonies alive, in them to nurture, so as to, perhaps, use them as a means to reconfirm your own existence.

When the past is forgiven, you feel, "Wow... beautiful!" because all is beautiful-- even the things and thoughts that were used to be tainted with darkness, anger, and sorrow.

Then, it makes it wonderful... to just be breathing in the air or sighing to let them go.

All is but... 昨日雲煙

Don't know quite how to describe it, I don't know how it came about, I don't know what it entails and I don't know how long it would take to let them really all go.

One thing I know is that it is an art still.

And, I don't know about you... it is the kinda feeling that makes you want to shade a tear or 2...

No comments: