Monday, January 21, 2008

Love bites

Don't you love looking at the man in uniform...

Looking so beautiful and 雄糾糾氣昂昂.... especially those fireman... heaven help me put off the fire... lol

Then, today, again, down the street I walked...

Cold weather yields fewer steps before I have to stop because, in cold, the muscles are tighter to begin with...

Then I saw the first fire truck... they nicely past me by without making the extra fire truck sound.

A few more steps I walked again...

Another loving fire truck came, except for this time, right next to my ear I heard them hunk hunk hunk... and my nerves hurt hurt hurt... till the pains finally passed.

I don't know what it is and why... somehow, there are certain kinds of waves... certain kind of pitches and vibrations that still makes pains go so bad.... (ya, sometimes even these heavy metal things I listen to could make the pains grow as well.. 8-O)

In any case, I guess that's why they say.... "Love Bites"... lol sigh

No comments: