Sunday, January 13, 2008

Depart

Just heard another friend of mine is also getting ready to leave town... unless something else come up...

Departing are us
New York City
United States





Its not in the words that you told me
Its not in the way you say youre mine, ooh
Its not in the way that you came back to me
Its not in the way that your love set me free
Its not in the way you look or the things that you say that youll do

Hold the line, love isnt always on time -



There is no second chance
For the one who leaves it all behind



Some people live their dreams
Some people close their eyes
Some peoples destiny
Passes by

There are no guarantees
There are no alibis
Thats how our love must be
Dont ask why

It takes some time
God knows how long
I know that I can forget you

As soon as my heart stops breakin
Anticipating
As soon as forever is through
Ill be over you



I can see your face still shining through the window on the other side
Rosanna, rosanna
I didnt know that a girl like you could make me feel so sad, rosanna

All I wanna tell you is now youll never ever have to compromise
Rosanna, rosanna
I never thought that losing you could ever hurt so bad



Its not your situation, I just need contemplation over you
Im not so systematic, its just that Im an addict for your love



99
You keep holding my hand
Oh 99
They dont know who I am
Oh 99
I love you

99
I cant take it no more
Oh 99
Oh we were so sure
Oh 99
I love you



The wild dogs cry out in the night
As they grow restless longing for some solitary company
I know that I must do whats right
Sure as kilimanjaro rises like olympus above the serengeti
I seek to cure whats deep inside, frightened of this thing that Ive become

Hurry boy, shes waiting there for you

Its gonna take a lot to drag me away from you
Theres nothing that a hundred men or more could ever do

No comments: