Saturday, January 19, 2008

Oops... Sorry...

http://ratologybk.blogspot.com/2008/01/romance.html

So, after I made the second posting about romance, I was working on the deadly romantic post that came after...

Then, I got scolded... the head all tightened and the voice came telling me...

What the hell are you talking about?

Without the blood we shed, you won't be sitting there typing God knows what...

Ungrateful is the word.

"I am sorry." so I said.

That was not what I meant....

I guess what I meant was... there is always a way to put our skills to work....

For I guess, in times of peace, ignorant as I am, how could I understand and really understand how it must have felt for you in times of

遍地腥羶,滿街狼犬,稱心快意,幾家能夠?

PS. And, Gee... am I making a posting apologizing to my hallucinations?! 8-O lol 8-x
Regardless, as long as my conscience is clear.... Regardles.... and, whatever it might be, some powerful censorship right there.... :-x lol)

No comments: