Sunday, January 27, 2008

Slow

Someone asked me, "Why are you so slow?"

Good question... and same question I ask myself...

Physically... please refer to previous writing.

Mentally... please refer to previous writing.

Otherly (is that even a word 8-O lol)...

After I walked on a bit more, this occurs to me, "Um...... ya, I seem to be a bit slow..." 8-O lol

What I am referring back to is... my reactions to things...

Like how one day a guy fell onto my lap on the bus on my way to therapy and how I realized much later how he might have been what God had granted to me as that American husband of mine.

Like how one day, when I was on my way to see the doctor and when I was trying to get off the bus, how this extremely considerate lady enthusiastically yelled at people when they were trying to rush in and how she said, "Wait! Handicapped trying to get off... She is handicapped!!! Handicapped getting off!!!" And, as I was finally getting off, I can not stop saying thank you to her and can not show enough of my appreciations because she really genuinely care and it was absolutely wonderful what she did... (but)... 8-O lol

Well, you and I both could say it is the antipsychotic drug that made me slow...

However, when I thought of this question as I slowly walked down the block...

This image gradually emerged in my mind....

I thought of cows and how they have many stomachs because these stomachs could help them hold food for later digestion.

And, I saw in my head something like the spare stomach of cows and the additional stomach of my head holds things and, perhaps, preprocess things before they finally get processed.

And, the question to be asked would be so what gets processed in the main stomach... well, how could I see others without first digesting myself--- great excuse for my not having outgrown that stage of ego-centrism... 8-O (I guess I really like food like what you say...) lol

And, I thought something was missing, and, when I was taking a shower, I realized what was missing from the previous sentence.... Can you guess what it is?

Ya... and how could I have learned about me without you...

No wonder I am an alien... a cow stomach in my head.... and, I guess, this is why I am at times seem slow... 8-O lol

No comments: