Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Today I went to court

Today I went to court.
I have never been to court before.

I sat there
waited to be called among many other people in the same boat.

It is very interesting though.
To be in the court room for the first time in my life.
There was a judge.
There was the lady that takes the note.
There were two lawyers.
Just like what I saw on TV and in the Movie.

The majority of the time I was there sitting listening to them.
I felt very sorry
because it seems to be very difficult for all of us to figure out how much I was getting paid.

When I was asked
I said
I don't know
They just go into the bank
Direct deposit
I don't really check

At the end of the day
I know my physical therapy is again authorized.
And
some documents I have to produce
too confusing my own record (at least for myself 8-O lol)
Until the next court day.

No comments: