Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mistakes

Remember the international package that I mailed and forgot to sign?

It finally arrived at its destination in Australia and this loyal buyer of mine came back again to get some more of my stamping up stampsets...

So, it was Sunday night when I was trying to get the shipping label printed out.

I had made the mistake once--- missing 2 labels because the second page got jammed in the printer and forgotten to sign and date.

I was exceptionally cautious the second round.

When the printer stopped printing... I picked up the print out---

Oops, only 1 page again.

Yet, this time I have learned my lesson from the mistake of my past.

There are supposed to be 2 pages and 4 labels in total.

I looked at the printer and saw the red light blinking at me...

I thought it ran out of paper.... and thought to myself... what a coincidence.

Then, when I opened up the tray.... there was some paper still left in the tray.

I put the tray back in to the slot and press the bottom to let the printer finishing the job.

Just when I was about to think that God was just gonna double-check whether I have learned my lessons, "the printer is now having problem printing multiple pages"--- such was the rationale merged.

Regardless, the most important thing is I did not make the same mistake again or I will make sure I do not make the same mistake again if I could.

No comments: