Sunday, January 27, 2008

One thing at a time

So... when I sat there on the bench doing nothing but sun tanning...

I did try to check on the processing of me trying to slowly let go...

One step at a time, as usually, on the road towards recovery despite the fact that it only takes shit a split second to happen or to spill the milk.

At some point, I went back to visit a younger version of myself...

It makes me happy thinking about how one once said to me that I was like them the plants with white flowers.

I can also feel happy when remembering how one once said he would like to put me down on his calender for everyday (oh, lord, this is again very cheesy.... and can't believe that worked... lol)

Although the hurting kinda feeling is not yet all gone, now I feel happiness in those loving times when I was once upon a time much younger, much cuter and hopefully much more stupid. lol

No comments: