Monday, January 7, 2008

My stamps and I

There are mistakes in life we make and, often, such mistakes take prices to amend... at various costs.

I just come to the realization that... I have made a $$$$ mistake... as a result of my losing sight of my chicken head.

One of the packages I worked so hard to drop at the post office... I gave not 4 copies because I just found one copy, in the printer, Jammed. Then, I realize that... on the forms I have not signed...

Oh... My.. Oh... my...

Heart aches... it does.

At least, my own mistakes, I am more than happy to process and absorb.

For the past two-three weeks or so, now hundreds and transactions after...

I came across two more situations where I made mistakes.

First scenario, two stamps looked to me much alike... and the wrong stamp I the buyer mailed. Easier to take care of... I mailed the correct one as I was notified.

Second mistake, when the nerve pain was acting out... I had the items mailed to the wrong buyers... item A went to buyer B while item B went to buyer A when it should have been A-A and B-B type of connects (and let's call it the externalization of my plausible dorsal horn reorganizations... lol sigh-- bad oversight).

Then, I worked for weeks with both buyers, remotely, on the packages to swap... and when one of the packages, from NYC to Jamaica, NY, 10 days it took, and many days more when it finally, the wrong destination to land before we could redirect it to the right address... (such my life's story projecting in the journey of the stamps lol)

All the mistakes I have made in life... some made along the way while older mistakes to amend.

So I called the helpline to see what I might be able to do with the newly committed wrong...

"Go back to where you have it shipped."
The end of the call.

I had been really very careful and much more careful since the first 2 scenarios fell...

I double checked so many times the packages I sent today... How could I, again, be, at fault?

Such is, for today, life's second lesson...

To err is human.

Smaller errors, for fear that you remember not...

To err with a good enough cost, such you shall forget not...

One's lesson to learn and oneself to forgive, learn, you must...

So I, myself, said, cheaper than the tuition I paid for that doctoral degree that is being put at rest and not to mention God knows where I can find that piece of diploma (in other words, such might be the most eminent benefit of that doctoral degree that cost so much lol).

First time I have this done and I know what to remember for next round :-) and thank all facilitators in my lessons-- you know it or not. Thank you--- other than that %^&**^God... lol

At least, one thing I see now is the recapitalization of the ratological ontology in some of my stamps if not all... lol (or, on a second thought, perhaps all)...

Aren't we so very ready to fail to see how things have gone right unless there is the contrast of things gone wrong...

In addition, just when I was rethinking about what I have learned in life so far... I found myself to start sort of thinking somehow many things I learned have actually been put to work... They might not be integrated but they seem to have their own niche... Thus, possibly, lessons learned do have and could, eventually, have their worth. (What a wonderful life upon this thought and perhaps this is the real lesson of the day for me to learn.)

No comments: