Friday, January 11, 2008

The pressure

After my posting last night... not only did I take my Vitamin B, I ensured that I covered all 5 members of the nutrient family in my diet and similar I made sure I did for today's diet.

Than, much later last night, it started raining...

Waking up today, it was pouring out side....

By the time I got out, I came to the realization that--- that huge cloud I felt over my head might have something to do with the huge thick cloud that is producing the rain....

Shall I have caught up with the weather channel, I would have realized that the huge thick cloud overcasting above my head yesterday might also have something to do with those think layer of clouds over our head today....

Ya, other than my sensitivity to pain and many other things, me and some other of my friends with depression are also fairly accurate in predicting changes in the weather-- especially the kind that might also involve the change of air pressure. 8-O (And, perhaps, some day, some guys working on the topic of serotonin and air pressure might actually win some Nobel prize since there is no category called psychicability as of the last time I checked... 8-O lol)

So, I sat down on a bench and watch the rain fell and the clouds came and past....

At some point, I checked to see how that cloud is doing right above my head... back to ordinary scale and same was that heaviness on my chest... ordinary kinda heavy (which is called the somatoform kinda symptom and very common in the report of Asian people)

A bit later, a friend of mine came out and said, "I hate this rain. Too much aqua."

I said, "It's going to stop soon." Simply because... I knew it...

In less than 15 to 20 minutes, the original pouring rain came to a total stop... and the sun came out for a change.... and, thereafter, I was by the riverside park staring at the big blue sky.... 8-O

Then, I thought of X-file and one of the episode when a guy's mood could result in drastic change in weather and how people with depression could, actually, sometimes, feel the weather before it strike...

So I thought-- maybe it is we strange people with depression collectively calling the storm to come to take away the pressure and to melt all heavy thoughts into tiny drops of pouring rain...

Then, away with the cloud, the wind takes also our mourning and grief away....

For such thoughts of irrationalities, I went to the bar to see the happy people and got myself a drink again--- only to find out, I am either a day earlier or a day late...

No comments: